Sunday, April 8, 2012

Who is right and who is wrong?

So I was listening to Kim on 105.1 and her and a couple people were talking about: Who would be in the right? What if a man gets vasectomy  and then his wife gets pregnant after he gets it done, is it right for the man to demand a paternity test?
It’s kind I’d a crazy situation, right? I think right off the bat I would be irrational and freak out no matter the situation. I would probably calm down that day but then I would be pissed at everyone whether it’s Courtney or the doctor or the possible other guy. I think I would demand the test. Whether she cheated or not it’s just one of those situations where that’s the only option.
You have 9 months to figure out what you are gonna do. If it ends up being your kid, then hopefully you worked out everything. If it ends up not being you’re kid, then you know she’s not to be trusted and probably shouldn’t be with her in the first place.
But it also depends on how she got pregnant. Knock on wood it never happens, but guys at bars and clubs aren’t really the best people. Kim from 105.1 also mentioned girls getting ruffied and date raped. In this case it takes a strong man to accept and believe that as the truth.
Those are just some of my thoughts on the subject. What’s yours?

No comments: