Sunday, April 8, 2012

A Note to Myself & You & You & You.....

I am a photographer. I am a writer. I am a musician. I am someone who wears their heart on there sleeve. I will never lie. I will never hide. I love comic books and anime. And Sci Fi not Syfy. I am a huge geek. I love my lady with all my heart. I am emotional and I am brave. I created this blog to show you who I am. If you don't like it then thats okay. If you do, maybe you will see or read something that will change your life in a positive light. I am a giver. I am a taker. I am human. And in the end when all is said and done, you may not like me. You may grow to despise me. You may look down on me or have pity on me. Just know that in the end. I love you. It doesn't matter who you are or what you've done. I love you.

No comments: