Friday, April 13, 2012

Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judgement

I think I like being talked to with, not necessarily for the attention I am given by an individual but more because I really like to know how people feel. I really like to listen to verbal inflections and tones and all the cues to see what people are really thinking or feelings besides the emotions to wear on their faces.

When I took the Jung and Briggs personally test I ended up having a moderate amount of intuition which was highest of all the results at 50 when the second highest was at 25 for feeling. The three jobs that listed at the highest were social work, early childhood development and design. I kind of laughed when i saw these results. My personality would best fit helping the youth of our nation and possibly the world. If you know me, you know that this would be crazy career paths. But then again I have been told that I am a good listener and can sometimes, at the right times, be very informative.

Most of my information or empathetic thoughts are all based on what I think people need to hear at the time isn't always what they should be told.

This is just another thing that popped in my head i thought to talk about. Its three in the morning. Who knows why I am talking about these things.

No comments: